[ASPETTANDO] - CyanogenMod 7.1 | Forum Android | AndroidWorld

ATTENZIONE:
L’Utente assume la totale responsabilità anche giuridica per ogni attività da lui svolta e per ogni contenuto pubblicato e/o scambiato. (leggi le condizioni d’uso).

Si invitano gli Utenti a non pubblicare o scambiare alcuna informazione che permetta di risalire, anche indirettamente, alla propria identità o all’identità di terzi (nome, cognome, residenza, email…) e divulgare alcun tipo di dato sensibile proprio o di terzi.

Gentile Utente,
desideriamo informarti che tutti i servizi sono erogati, agli stessi termini e condizioni, da Arnoldo Mondadori Editore S.p.A. quale società incorporante di Banzai Media S.r.l.

X
    L'avatar di Fr3nK Android Pro
    Dispositivo
    i5500; i9100
    Operatore
    Vodafone
    Grazie!
    Ringraziato 72 volte in 44 post

[ASPETTANDO] - CyanogenMod 7.1

PRE-REQUISITI

- ClockWorkMod recovery INSTALLATA

DOWNLOAD

• v1.7.2 - 7 November 2011:
      • Data wipe?: only if you have problems.
      • Updated CyanogenMod source.
      • Removed optimization from framework that causes split video issues on our phone.
      • Added brightness and vibration presets - should fix notification icon issues.

• v1.7.1 - 1 November 2011:
      • Now distributed via ROM Manager.
      • Using stock ar6000 driver & new wpa_supplicant_6 with awext emulation (patch thanks to Nicu Pavel) and fix for wifi hotspot mode.
      • Swapped volume controls when phone is at 90 degree anti-clockwise orientation.

• v1.6 - 7 October 2011:
      • Hotfix 4 [fixed2] [16 October 2011]: Fixed random disconnect issue with wifi driver; updated wpa_supplicant_6. Note: please report if you can't scan for access points correctly (should only happen if you do a data-wipe/fresh install). If this happens to you, be patient and wait 1-2 minutes for the list to appear properly.
      • Hotfix 3 [fixed] [15 October 2011]: [Fixed: MAC address problem with Google Sync] Using CM7 wpa_supplicant v6 with patch to fix wifi-hotspot activation; downgraded to slightly older wifi driver based on 2.6.35 kernel source (should be more stable, prevent sleep of deaths, and has working ad-hoc networking); fixed lense lockscreen text position; fixed problem with "split" video; fixed rendering effects. Note: You should wipe your dalvik-cache to avoid any problems.
      • Hotfix 2 [13 October 2011]: Reverted to v5 CyanogenMod wpa_supplicant driver (to fix ad-hoc networking); updated wifi driver; new kernel battery driver; decreased lockscreen bottom dip; some optimizations to framework code for increased performance. Note: your dalvik cache will be regenerated (i.e. first boot will be slower), and you may want to clear your battery stats due to the new battery driver. If you have problems, manually clear the dalvik cache.
      • Hotfix 1 [12 October 2011]: New hotfix to celebrate 800,000 CyanogenMod downloads & 1 million total MADTeam downloads! Fixed compass orientation, changed to newer wifi driver due to sleep of death issues with stock version.
      • Updated Gingerbread 2.3.7 / CyanogenMod source - no longer marked as Release Candidate code.
      • Due to reported problems, reverted to stock wifi driver - the only change is that wireless-N mode is activated.
      • Replaced CyanogenMod's v5 wpa_supplicant with Samsung's v6 version. This should improve wireless signal with the stock driver.
      • Fixed light toggle button in notification menu.
      • Optimizations: reduced VM heap size to 24m, disabled surface dithering.
      • Small tweaks & fixes.

• v1.5 - 1 October 2011:
      • Battery stats wipe?: You must wipe your battery stats in ClockworkMod for this release, since we are using a modified kernel battery driver (and your existing stats file may be invalid).
      • Data wipe?: A regular data-wipe is only necessary if you have problems (as usual).
      • Hotfix 2 [5 October 2011]: Kernel: Bluetooth initialization fix; enabled compatibility with new basebands - you are now free to use any Froyo-based baseband with CyanogenMod. Framework: enhanced dual-touch compatibility (enabling/disabling dual-touch will now change the touchscreen permissions to the proper type). If you're using dual-touch, please re-enable via madconfig after installing this update.
      • Hotfix 1 [5 October 2011]: Kernel: kernel source re-patched from vanilla to avoid unnecessary/unstable patches; fixed reboot/reboot to recovery hangs; optimized size of kernel modules to free extra RAM; upgraded to newer FSR drivers from I5500XWJQ3 ROM; reverted to stable version of compcache (ramzswap) driver; removed OuNao's dualtouch driver from kernel, but re-added as an optional kernel module. Framework: added new "madconfig" script to configure swap and dualtouch activation; various small fixes and hacks removed.
      • 35% extra trololo.
      • Updated CyanogenMod source - Gingerbread version 2.3.7.
      • Fixed audio routing when headphone/headset is connected. You can now force ringtones to speaker - just remember that you need to change this in Settings -> CyanogenMod Settings -> Sound -> Always play on speaker.
      • Fixed FM Radio seek (left/right arrows) - thanks to OuNao.
      • Now includes fake dualtouch driver by default - see OuNao's Fake DualTouch thread for more details.
      • Now using improved ar6000 wireless-N wifi driver (based on Linux compat-wireless-20110329 ath6kl driver, with Samsung's patches for the G5).
      • Small tweaks to the new battery driver's voltages.
      • S2E corruption issues should now be completely solved. If your existing /sd-ext partition is corrupt from previous usage in older ROMs, see post #2 for instructions on how to manually format your partition (this is the only way to clear the bug).
      • [I5508] Touchscreen driver for I5508 now partially working. The x/y axis orientation is correct, but the accuracy is not good. I will try to fix this in future releases/hotfixes.

• v1.4 - 23 September 2011:
      • Battery stats wipe?: You must wipe your battery stats in ClockworkMod for this release, since we are using a new kernel battery driver.
      • Data wipe?: A regular data-wipe is only necessary if you have problems (as usual).
      • Hotfix 1 [24 September 2011]: Fixed wifi tethering (reverted to v5 supplicant - should not reduce wireless quality as we are still using the newer WEXT driver); fixed stock FM radio; improved FM radio volume code (thanks to OuNao); improved FM audio quality (reduced hiss sound).
      • Deodexed ROM: you can now install the full Google Apps package if you desire. Keep in mind that your first boot after upgrade/fresh install will be slower compared to previous versions, but regular boots will continue to be fast.
      • Patch to prevent S2E from applying bad filesystem tweaks (won't interfere if you don't use S2E).
      • Linked /cache/download -> /data/download by default (so all users can download large apps from Market, even if not using an app2sd method).
      • Kernel: Updated battery driver (based on tass_battery.c 2.6.35 kernel driver) - this should reduce battery drain and prevent the phone from staying stuck on 99% battery for extended periods. Note: your battery stats will be erratic for one or two charging cycles - make sure to wipe your battery stats to help this process.
      • Wireless: new driver with Wireless-N capability & better signal (based on Atheros source from Samsung I5508, with patches from 2.6.35 kernel).
      • Updated to wpa_supplicant v6 (awext -> wext driver) & reverted to CM7 dhcpcd. This restores wireless signals to Froyo levels.
      • Kernel: Updated fsa9280 USB switch driver (from 2.6.35 source).
      • Kernel: change default TCP congestion control method to "veno" - should improve wireless reliability, especially if there is wireless congestion in your area. It can also improve wireless throughput under normal wireless conditions.
      • Enabled hardware-accelerated 2D rendering (note: this feature wasn't working properly in the previous test hotfixes - it's working now, and there is no graphical corruption).
      • Various small bugfixes.

• v1.3 - 10 September 2011:
      • Hotfix 2 [18 September 2011]: Boot: removed custom lowmemorykiller tweaks; kernel: various updates (smartassV2, TinyRCU, Simple and V(R) IO schedulers), bugfixes and optimizations, changed default scheduler to Simple IO; libaudio: code cleanup and reduced overall FM volume; Framework: enabled hardware-accelerated 2D rendering.
      • Hotfix 1 [10 September 2011]: Fixed volume controls on stock FM app (thanks again to OuNao and Mike).
      • Stock FM Radio app now working! Huge thanks to mikereidis and OuNao for the assistance. Note: the volume will be stuck at 100% in the stock app, so take care not to blow out your speakers (will be addressed in a later hotfix). Alternatively, you can use Mike's excellent Spirit FM application which has working volume controls (as well as many other features not present in CyanogenMod's stock FM app). See this thread and Mike's thread on XDA. Be sure to show your appreciation for Mike's work by purchasing the unlock key for his app.
      • Boot: small fix to /dev/log/* permissions (was causing log errors).
      • Graphical tweak to improve GUI performance.

• v1.2 - 21 August 2011:
      • Important: mad2sd has been removed from this ROM. Please turn off mad2sd before upgrading, and read the notes in post #2.
      • Data wipe?: only if you have problems / forgot to disable mad2sd properly before upgrading.
      • Hotfix 2 [7 September 2011]: Kernel: experimental config changes for better battery savings. Framework: fixed lag on incoming call; small fix to "mad2sd" script (note: it is only used to control swap).
      • Hotfix 1 [27 August 2011]: Modified kernel config to reduce SD lag; reduced VM heap size to 32Mb; potential fix for lag on incoming call; modifications to better support S2E - its script will now mount the drive with its own parameters, giving better performance. Important: Due to changes in the way S2E works, you must move all folders back to internal memory (and make sure to do a full reboot), before installing hotfix1. When you flash hotfix 1, you should also format /sd-ext, or else you will have problems. See: this post.
      • Changed default configuration: 48Mb VM heap size, 18% compcache memory usage.
      • Fixed tethering via 3g.
      • Boot: removed mad2sd, updated CyanogenMod's existing script to properly mount /sd-ext drive as ext4 format.
      • Kernel: small fixes, now built using gcc version 4.4.3 (to increase compatibility with existing proprietary kernel modules).
      • Kernel: rebuilt wifi module using original, unmodified source.

• v1.1 - 13 August 2011

• v1.0 - 2 August 2011

• v0.8 - 10 July 2011.

Per motivi di numero massimo di caratteri taglio il changelog delle vecchie versioni!

Source Code:

Latest Google Apps package: official [minimal]: 20110828 | unofficial [minimal / full]: 20110815
    INSTALLAZIONE

Importante: Dalla versione 0.7 in poi, il flash via Odin non è più supportato. È necessario installare la CWM per utilizzare questa ROM. Le istruzioni sono qui sotto.

Come installare: NB: È necessario seguire le parti A, B, C, D ed E nell'ordine in cui è presentato! È inoltre necessario seguire i passaggi all'interno di ogni parte nello stesso ordine in cui vengono presentati . Se non si riesce a fare ciò, si avranno problemi.

Installazione A Parte - Preparazione:
    • Se e solo se non l'hai ancora fatto, installare la Recovery ClockworkMod.
      • Nota: è possibile installare su qualsiasi Rom la ClockworkMod - anche lo versioni stock Samsung. L'unico problema è che non è possibile eseguire un backup delle ROM stock (ClockworkMod non supporta ancora il filesystem RFS).

• Scaricare i seguenti file nella sezione Latest Release:
      • L'ultimo pacchetto di aggiornamento completo
      • L'ultima correzione(hotfix) per la versione che si sta scaricando (se esiste)
      • L'ultimo pacchetto Google Apps

• Quando avete scaricato tutti i necessari archivi .zip, abilitare la modalità di archiviazione di massa sul telefono e copiare tutti i file .zip nella cartella principale della scheda SD(non bisogna estrarre i file).

Installazione Parte B - Backup / Wipe
    • Riavviare in ClockworkMod. È possibile farlo via adb reboot recovery, oppure scegliendo Riavvia -> Recovery se si sta già utilizzando CyanogenMod.
    • Se volete fare un backup completo del sistema in uso (cioè il boot, / sistema, / dati / cache e partizioni app2sd), farlo ora. Scegliere l'opzione backup and restore -> Backup, e attendere il completamento del processo.
      • Ricorda: ClockworkMod v0.1 supporta solo EXT4, perciò questo passo non funziona ancora per le rom stock.

• Se necessario per la versione che flashate (vedi changelog), o se si desidera farlo in ogni caso, eseguire un completo data-wipe: scegliere l'opzione di wipe data/factory reset, scorrere su e attendere che il wipe per completare.

Installazione Parte C - Flash / Aggiornamento
    • Mentre si è ancora nella recovery ClockworkMod, scegliere l'opzione install update from sdcard -> choose zip from sdcard. Vedrete i due (o tre). Zip file nella lista.
    • È necessario installare i due (o tre, se si dispone di un hotfix) file in questo ordine preciso:
      • Il pacchetto "full" update, questo è chiamato update-cm-7.1.0-RC1-MADTEAM X-v. X-signed.zip
      • Se esiste, il pacchetto di hotfix, chiamato X. X-X hotfix. Zip
      • Il pacchetto Google Apps, chiamato GAPPS-it-DATA-signed.zip

• Una volta che tutti i pacchetti sono installati, è ora possibile riavviare il sistema.

Installazione Parte D - Come installare un aggiornamento rapido?

Ricorda: i pacchetti di hotfix sono cumulativi. Questo significa che se l'hotfix35 è stato rilasciato (!), Non avrete bisogno di installare gli aggiornamenti rapidi 1-34 che l'hanno preceduto. L'ultimo pacchetto di aggiornamento rapido conterrà sempre gli aggiornamenti presenti nei precedenti hotfixes.
    • Scarica l'ultimo pacchetto di aggiornamento rapido e trasferire sulla scheda SD
    • Riavviare in recupero ClockworkMod
    • Scegli installare l'aggiornamento da sdcard -> scegliere zip da sdcard, selezionare l'hotfix e confermare l'installazione.
    • Reboot. Aggiornamenti rapidi non hanno bisogno di un data-wipe

Installazione Parte E - Per chi ha problemi di memoria interna

Installare S2E seguendo questa guida(cliccami)

SCREENSHOTS

TOPIC DI RIFERIMENTO MADTEAM:

[Development] CyanogenMod 7.1 "Galaxy5" Port
    Ultima modifica di Fr3nK; 07-11-2011 a 14: 15 Motivo: aggiornamento 1.7.2
    flasho ergo sum! :mist

un giorno senza nightly non è un giorno vissuto :jojo

Smartphone: I9100
    ROM: CM10
    KERNEL: Dorimanx
    MODEM: LPQ
    Operatore: Voda
    Launcher: GO launcher
    Micro SD: 32 GB classe 10 Samsung

Smartphone: I5500
    ROM: CM7.2
    KERNEL: Stock
    Operatore: Voda
    Micro SD: 8 GB classe 10 Samsung

Tablet: P5110
    ROM: CM10
    KERNEL: Stock

2. I seguenti 4 utenti hanno ringraziato Fr3nK per aver trovato utile questo post:

Kappa95 (03-07-2011), keyblade9891 (02-07-2011), pancareo (19-07-2011), stele (09-07-2011)

L'avatar di grigiotitan Android Senior
    Dispositivo
    LG Nexus 5, Samsung S3 Mini, HTC Wilfire S, Corby Smartphone i5500
    Operatore
    Wind
    Grazie!
    Ringraziato 36 volte in 25 post
    il principale bug della v0.7 è che i sensori non funzionano(non funziona l'accellerometro)...si spera che psike83 risolva questo bug nella prossima release...

Android Senior
    Dispositivo
    Samsung Galaxy 5 -i5500-
    Operatore
    Wind
    Grazie!
    Ringraziato 4 volte in 4 post
    già.. fantastica!!

L'avatar di grigiotitan Android Senior
    Dispositivo
    LG Nexus 5, Samsung S3 Mini, HTC Wilfire S, Corby Smartphone i5500
    Operatore
    Wind
    Grazie!
    Ringraziato 36 volte in 25 post
    dal MadTeam forum:
    Important: From version 0.7 onwards, flashing via Odin is no longer supported. You must install ClockworkMod to use this ROM. Instructions are below.
    CyanogenMod 7.1 (RC1) "Galaxy 5" Port
    Current release: v0.7 - 2 July 2011

Hey folks,

This is a port of Cyanogen 7.1RC1 (based on Android Gingerbread 2.3.4) for the Samsung Galaxy 5 I5500 (Europa) phone. The current port status is beta - most functions work, but it may not be suitable for everyday use unless you can live without the missing features (see errata below).

Special thanks to Motafoca for starting Cyanogen development, and for his constant assistance.

How to install
    Please note that the following instructions only work for v0.7+. Older ROMs need to be flashed via the Odin technique.
    Please read and follow Parts A, B & C fully. The installation process is now completely different.

Installation Part A - Preparation:

• If you have not done so yet, install ClockworkMod Recovery. Note: you can install ClockworkMod on any ROM - even the stock Samsung versions. The only problem is that you cannot perform a backup with non-EXT4 ROMs (such as the stock versions).
    • Download the latest CyanogenMod release in .zip format from the link below. If a hotfix is available for the version you are downloading, you must download that also.
    • Visit the Google Apps for CyanogenMod wiki page, and download the latest release listed for CyanogenMod 7 (not any other).
    • When you have downloaded the two (or three) .zip archives, enable Mass Storage Mode on your phone and copy all .zip archives to the root folder of the SD card. Do not attempt to extract these .zip files - simply copy them.

Installation Part B - Backup / Wipe

• Reboot into ClockworkMod. You can do this via adb reboot recovery, or by choosing the Reboot -> Recovery menu if you are already using CyanogenMod.
    • If you wish to make a full backup of your current system (i.e., the boot, /system, /data, /cache and app2sd partitions), do so now. Choose the option backup and restore -> Backup, and wait for the process to complete. Remember: ClockworkMod v0.1 only supports EXT4, so this step will will not yet work for stock ROMs.
    • If needed for the version you are flashing (see the changelog), or you want to do so anyway, perform a full data-wipe: choose the option wipe data/factory reset, scroll down to Yes and wait for the wipe to complete.

Installation Part C - Flashing / Updating

• While still in ClockworkMod Recovery, choose the option install update from sdcard -> choose zip from sdcard. You will see the two (or three) .zip files in the list.
    • You must install in the following order:
      • Select the "full" update package, that's written "update-cm-7.1.0-RC1-MADTEAM-vX.X-signed.zip". Choose this file, and then scroll down and choose Yes. Wait for the process to complete.
      • If you have a hotfix to flash, choose this file (written vX.X-hotfixX.zip. Again, scroll down to Yes to confirm, and wait for installation to complete.
      • Choose the Google Apps package (usually named something like gapps-gb-DATE-signed.zip), and scroll down to Yes to confirm.
    • Once all packages are installed, you can now reboot.

N.B.: You must always flash in the order that I have specified: 1) full package, 2) hotfix (if needed), and 3) Google Apps. Do not change the order.

Latest Release:

Latest Changelog:
    • v0.7 + hotfix1 - 2 July 2011
      • Data wipe?: yes, you absolutely must data-wipe.
      • Issue: sensors are not yet working. Will be fixed in hotfix2.
      • Hotfix1: fixes WiFi sleep issue
      • Now packaged for ClockworkMod
      • Updated Cyanogen source
      • Fixed camcorder
      • Reverted to older Samsung kernel (until new kernel is stable enough for use)

6. I seguenti utenti hanno ringraziato grigiotitan per aver trovato utile questo post:

Kappa95 (03-07-2011)

Android
    Dispositivo
    samsung i5500
    Operatore
    Vodafone
    Grazie!
    Ringraziato 0 volte in 0 post
    scusate l'ignoranza non si usa odin e poi flashare?

Android Senior
    Dispositivo
    samsung i5500-nexus s i9023
    Operatore
    H3G
    Grazie!
    Ringraziato 22 volte in 14 post
    dalla 0.7 in poi si flashera usando la recovery modificata o clockwordmod

Android
    Dispositivo
    samsung i5500
    Operatore
    Vodafone
    Grazie!
    quale sarebbe la root del tel

Android Senior
    Dispositivo
    Samsung Galaxy 5 -i5500-
    Operatore
    Wind
    Grazie!
    Ringraziato 4 volte in 4 post
    il root in linux (quindi anche in Android) è l'utente "di pieni poteri", tipo l'amministratore in windows.
    in questo caso si intende la prima schermata che ci appare quando inseriamo la microsd, diciamo la cartella principale

Baby Android
    Dispositivo
    corby i5500
    Operatore
    H3G
    Grazie!
    Ringraziato 1 volta in 1 post
    appena montata!
    una bomba

Android
    Dispositivo
    samsung i5500
    Operatore
    Vodafone
    Grazie!
    con questa nuova cvm in futuro con le nuove relase come si manda il tel in recovery cvm?

1234 »