Arriva un nuovo e interessante aggiornamento in casa Huawei, il quale riguarda da vicino l’attuale famiglia di top di gamma P40 e Mate 30 Pro. Parliamo dell’aggiornamento alla versione stabile della EMUI 11.
L’aggiornamento in questione corrisponde alla versione 22.214.171.124 della EMUI e ha un peso di circa 2,4 GB. L’aggiornamento include tutte le principali novità della EMUI 11, le abbiamo viste nel dettaglio in questo articolo. A fine testo troverete anche il changelog completo condiviso da Huawei.
LEGGI ANCHE: Huawei P40 Pro, la recensione
L’update è attualmente in fase di distribuzione via OTA a livello globale per gli utenti con Huawei P40, P40 Pro, P40 Pro+ e Mate 30 Pro. Presumiamo che il rollout in Italia si completerà nelle prossime settimane.
Fonte: Huawei Central
- Always On Display (AOD): AOD allows users to customize their screen and showcase their personal style by adding text and images to their lock screen.
- Multiwindow mode: Multi-Window allows you to open apps in a floating window for multitasking. You can relocate the floating window to the desired location or minimize it to a floating bubble for easier access later.
- Smoother animation: The brand new, intuitive animations throughout EMUI 11 create a smoother, more unified, and visually pleasing user experience when touching items or sliding on the screen.
- Subtle effect: Whether you’re toggling switches on or off, subtle effects have been enhanced throughout the OS for greater visual satisfaction.
- Super Notepad: Notepad now supports editing notes simultaneously from multiple Huawei devices. For example, you can insert a photo from your phone to the note being edited on your tablet.
- Lasting smoothness: A new standard for system animations has been introduced, improving app launch speed and the smoothness of general operations.
- Rhythmic ringtones: System vibration has been upgraded, and incoming calls and alarms now have their own custom vibration patterns. The combination of stereo sounds and coordinated vibrations bring you a more immersive experience.
- Multi-screen Collaboration: This is a special feature that enables your devices to work together to achieve their full potential. You can mirror your phone to your laptop’s screen to improve your productivity with up to three windows readily available. (This feature requires a Huawei laptop installed with version 11.0 or later of PC manager.)
- Gallery: On the discover tab in Gallery, you can create video stories by applying preset templates with special effects and background music. The video editing features are optimized providing you with more instructions on how to use the timeline and edit options.
- Undisturbed screen protection: When you project your phone in Do Not Disturb mode onto your Huawei laptop, messages and incoming calls are displayed only on your phone screen, both protecting your privacy and ensuring the continuity of screen projection.
Huawei P40 Pro
Huawei P40 Pro+