Tasker 5.9 stabile: l'accesso al Logcat vi apre un mondo di nuove possibilità (video)
Tasker è una delle app Android più potenti in termini di personalizzazione ed automatizzazione e nelle ultime ore il suo canale stabile ha ricevuto un nuovo aggiornamento. La principale novità riguarda l'accesso Logcat di sistema Android, andiamo a vedere perché apre un mondo di nuove possibilità.
La versione 5.9 di Tasker annovera l'accesso al Logcat di Android, una funzionalità già vista sulla versione beta dell'app: il Logcat consiste essenzialmente nel registro di tutte le attività che avvengono a livello di sistema, come ad esempio lo sblocco tramite l'impronta digitale oppure tramite PIN. Poter accedere a queste informazioni significa molto per Tasker: si apre un mondo di nuove personalizzazioni ed automatizzazioni in base alle azioni svolte dall'utente con il proprio dispositivo.
Il video che potete vedere a fine articolo ne mostra un esempio: l'utente può scegliere di aprire diverse app o servizi in base al dito utilizzato per sbloccare il dispositivo. Inoltre, l'aggiornamento include la funzionalità Get Location v2, che offre un'accuratezza ed una rapidità superiori rispetto alla versione precedente.
L'aggiornamento è in fase di distribuzione automatica attraverso il Play Store, qui sotto trovate il relativo badge e successivamente il lungo changelog completo.
- Added Logcat Entry event which allows you to react to any logcat on your Android system, opening up a whole new world of event/state possibilities in Tasker! Demo here.
- Added Shortcut action which allows you to open an Android shortcut from Tasker. Demo here.
- Media Button state now works on Android 8+ without the need to grab media buttons! Demo here.
- Added Get Location v2 action: get your current location in a much more accurate and fast way than the old Get Location. Has options to restrict the kind of location you want opening up a whole lot of possibilities! For example, you can make sure that the gotten location has at least a 10 meter accuracy! Demo here.
- Added Pick Location action: pick your location from a map and get the coordinates back in your task. Demo here.
- Added Set Assistant action: set your phone's assistant (Google, AutoVoice, Tasker, etc). Demo here.
- Added Get Next Alarm action: get details about the next alarm that is set on your phone. Demo here.
- Added Camera action: enable or disable the camera for all apps on your phone. Demo here.
- Added Significant Motion event: triggers when its likely that user is changing location (walking, driving, etc)
- Added Tasker Functions action: a place for niche/small little Tasker functionalities that do not warrant a whole standalone action.
- Allow all App related actions to use the app name instead of just the package name. Demo here.
- Added ability to long click a variable in the Variable Select List to show its value. Demo here.
- Added Alarm Changed event that triggers whenever an alarm changes on your device.
- Allow Launch App to use variables to launch a specific activity with the format packageName/activityClass
- Added option In Text Received event to filter by SIM
- Made Authentication Dialog > Biometric be able to be used with Iris and Face sensors (Android 10+)
- Added Confirmation Required and Device Credentials Allowed options to Authentication Dialog (Android 10+)
- Added option Use Motion Detection to Set Tasker Pref action
- Added %new_state variable to the output of the Dark Mode, Camera and NFC actions
- Added option to select the Mode of Base64 Decoding in the Variable Convert action
- Added Pixel 4 specific Custom Setting preferences that you can use with the Custom Setting action, event or state.
- Show active profiles in the notification even if it's minimized
- Made Tasker able to read and monitor the clipboard in the background on Android 10+
- Added reminder that Pixel users can squeeze their phones to call Tasker as an assistant
- Added ability to specify a directory as the output for a HTTP Request action so that the file name is automatically recognized and set when downloaded
- Added %http_file_output variable as output in the HTTP Request action so that you can act on the downloaded file more easily when the file name is automatically found by Tasker
- Added Assistant Settings in Tasker > Menu > More > Android Settings
- Added notification when user attempts to clear all variables the "old way" warning user that it doesn't work that way anymore
- When user sets up Secondary App event on Samsung devices ask if user wants to set the double-tap gesture to open Tasker instead of the camera.
- Changed the way the clipboard is gotten in the background on Android 10. Now requires WRITE_SECURE_SETTING permission
- Restore Settings is now disabled by default when creating a new profile
- Made Mobile Data action work with Secure Settings on non-rooted devices, warning the user that it may not work on all devices
- Added option Clear All Variables in action Variable Clear. Only if that option is selected will all user variables be cleared.
- Redirect to english web page if help in other language is not available
- Made Tasker always show up as an assistant choice and then, when used as an assistant, give user instructions on how to use
- Changed Auto theme to Black (instead of dark) when system ui Dark Mode is enabled
- Changed illegible error message when importing stuff from Taskernet that needs a newer version of Tasker. Now a nicer to read message appears.
- Allow scenes to be shown with any vertical or horizontal offset if user enters value manually
- Change parameter label from "App" to "Package/App Name" where actions have app parameters that can be set via the app name
- Changed some messages that show up as toasts into dialogs so that people that block Tasker notifications still see them.
- Changed Cell Near history to 24 hours instead of 6.
- Made some events trigger faster with less use of resources
- Fixed long-standing bug (from back when I wasn't the developer) that would sometimes hang a task if another task had a wait action running
- Fixed long-standing bug (from back when I wasn't the developer) where if you monitored the value of %LIGHT and the light level sank to 0, %LIGHT would never actually be 0 but would remain in the value previous to 0.
- Fixed File Copy action when "From" is an URI instead of a file
- Fixed Input Method Select action on Android 10
- Made Load Last App action available for everyone again! :)
- Made %LAPP variable available again
- Made Cell Near condition work more reliably
- Made NFC action work more reliably
- Fixed shortcuts using app icons which were appearing weird before
- Fixed asking for draw over other apps permission when necessary
- Fixed allowing phone to go to sleep when dark mode is enabled while Android Auto is running
- Fixed crash sometimes when destroying a scene with a map element
- Fixed bug where if you imported a profile sometimes another disabled profile would be enabled
- Ask for notification access permission when enabling the Use Notification If Available option in the Media Control action
- Make HTTP Request action request file permissions because it's possible to write the output to a file
- Fixed HTTP Request action when downloading a file to a folder that doesn't exist. Now creates needed folders automatically.
- Made Secure Setting actions (like NFC) not have the settings icon, because it won't revert automatically when being set in an entry task
- Fixed using Authentication Dialog action with the App context in some situations
- Fixed bug where importing a project with disabled profiles would sometimes enable them.
- Correctly ask for Do Not Disturb changing permissions when adding the Ringer Volume action
- Fixed not being able to use 2 variables in Lat,Long field in the Open Map action
- Fixed Google Maps crash in kid apps
- Fix crash when requesting permission on Android 5
- Fixed some smaller crashes
- Fix not being able to: use app icons, do non secure http requests and use the Pick location dialog for exported App Factory apps
- Made app factory apps always have the SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW permission if target API is 29 or above
- Madd app factory apps have location permissions if they use maps in scenes or the pick location dialog