Questa è proprio la giornata dedicata alla EMUI, l’interfaccia personalizzata di Huawei: non solo ora sappiamo quanti sono gli utenti che la utilizzano ogni giorno, ma sono partiti pure dei beta test per l’ultima versione (la 9.1) su tanti tanti dispositivi (purtroppo solo in Cina).
Iniziamo subito con la prima parte: oggi, Wang Chenglu, presidente del Huawei Consumer BG Software Department, ha annunciato che sono almeno 470 milioni gli utenti attivi che usano EMUI, e quest’ultima ora supporta 77 lingue ed è distribuita su 216 paesi.
E dunque passiamo alla fase di beta test di EMUI 9.1 in Cina. I dispositivi sono proprio tanti, eccoli qui:
- Huawei P20 Lite
- Huawei Nova 3
- Huawei Nova 3i
- Huawei Nova 2
- Huawei P10
- Honor View20 (Magic UI 2.1)
- Honor Magic 2 (Magic UI 2.1)
- Honor 7X
- Honor 8X
- Honor 9
- Honor 10
Per completezza includiamo anche il changelog (in inglese) alla fine di questo articolo. Questa fase è molto interessante perché mostra come a breve anche dispositivi vecchiotti (come può essere Huawei P10) potrebbero ricevere un nuovo aggiornamento anche in terra nostrana.
Via: GizChina, XDA Developers
- GPU Turbo 3.0
- Huawei’s GPU Turbo 3.0 acceleration technology supports dozens of more games, allowing you to enjoy an improved gaming experience.
- PC Continuity
- Supports instantaneous sharing of clipboard and screen recordings between your phone and Huawei MateBook.
- Intuitive design
- We’ve simplified the UI in EMUI 9.1, making it easier and more intuitive to use.
- Nature’s sounds
- Alarms and ringtones are inspired by nature, bringing the wild back to your everyday.
- Illustrated functionality
- We’ve made it easier to learn about your phone with graphically engaging instructions and descriptions.
- Simple settings
- EMUI 9.1 unifies, combining once separate functions into a single, streamlined experience. All of your most frequently used settings are easier to access. Merges the auto-update settings of the phone number directory and business card templates under Auto-update databases.
- Smart shopping AR scanning capability meets image recognition technology to help you track down any item and purchase it.
- Scan food to count calories: Get calorie info on hundreds of different types of food. Sticking to your diet has never been easier.
- Search, understand, grow: We’ve leveled up search capabilities, adding reverse image search to help you learn more about people, plants, and even vehicles.
- Smart suggestions
- AI learning features are here to make you more efficient, with context-based learning to help you catch that flight/train and make that meeting on time. You can also get travel tips and other related info.
- Tips provides you with useful tips and hints for using your Huawei device, including reminders during daily use, and includes a “Try now” option for highlight features.
- Full-screen translation
- Simply hold two fingers on some text to translate the entire screen. Multiple languages supported.
- System music
- Updates the pre-downloaded songs to better cater to your preference.
- Incoming call video
- Customizes incoming call videos for your contacts.
- Optimizes HiVoice, allowing you to use voice commands to take selfies, record slow-mo videos, obtain calorie information, recognize and identify objects, scan QR codes, and search images.
- Password vault
- Never worry about forgetting another password. Just put them in your Password vault, and it will autofill your passwords after a simple and secure identity authentication.
- Digital balance
- Updates Student mode to Digital balance and adds the Screen time, App limits, and Bedtime settings. Digital balance helps you understand and manage your and your child’s habits, so you and your family can live in perfect harmony with technology.
- Pure safety
- Your phone can recognize which apps are safe, and knows how to protect itself. It will alert you of potential risks and block malicious operations.
- Adds features such as edit and speed up to Recorder, and optimizes the interface for consistency and ease of operation.
- Phone Clone
- Improves the data transfer speed and integrity of Phone Clone.
- Faster launch times
- We’ve improved launch speeds for the most popular apps on the market. Functionality Once-heavy processes now move lightning fast. We’ve boosted QR code scanning in WeChat, loading times for large photos, shotting, sharing, and more.
Huawei P20 Lite
Honor View 20