Buone notizie per i possessori di un Pocophone F1: Xiaomi ha appena rilasciato un corposo aggiornamento che innalza la versione della MIUI 10 alla 10.3.4.0. Grazie all’arrivo del supporto a Widevine L1 ora il telefono può riprodurre contenuti in HD su Amazon Prime Video (per Netflix invece c’è ancora da attendere), registrare video in 4K a 60 fps, sfruttare le nuove modalità potenziate dall’IA per la fotocamera, Game Turbo, Face unlock App Lock e davvero tante ottimizzazioni e bugfix.
LEGGI ANCHE: Confronto Samsung Galaxy S10+ vs. Huawei P30 Pro
L’aggiornamento è identificabile dal codice PEJMIXM, pesa circa 515 MB e contiene anche le patch di sicurezza di marzo. Se non volete attendere che vi raggiunga, il che potrebbe richiedere qualche giorno, potete scaricare il file zip incrementale o direttamente la full ROM e flasharla manualmente. Di seguito trovate il changelog completo e dettagliato.
- New: Widevine L1 support
- New: Introducing Game Turbo. Boost your gaming experience!
- Optimization: Updated Android Security Patch to March 2019 Increased system security.
- Fix: Ending calls took longer time than expected
- Fix: Status bar shortcut and floating notification for calls appeared at the same time
- New: Face unlock support
Lockscreen, status bar, Notification shade
- New: You can stay on the Lock screen after using Face unlock
- New: You can restrict opening Notification shade on the Lock screen now
- New: NFC shortcut in the Notification shade
- Optimization: Face unlock efficiency
- Optimization: Face data was recorded too fast
- Optimization: The height of status bar is equal to the height of the notch now
- Fix: LED light didn’t blink when battery was low
- Fix: Low battery warning didn’t appear in landscape mode
- Fix: Call time bubble overlapped with notification icons
- Fix: Face unlock prompts didn’t disappear on time
- Fix: Media playback volume couldn’t be restored after it was lowered by an incoming notification
- Fix: Notification badges were displayed incorrectly on the WhatsApp icon
- Fix: Timer button started flashing after being tapped
- Fix: Clock force closed on some specific dates
- New: You can shoot 4K videos at 60fps now
- New: New modes for Al camera
- Fix: Camera force closed when the app was closed and opened again in the Video mode
- Fix: When the user canceled making a photo using a shortcut in Messaging and then tapped the Camera shortcut again, Camera crashed
- Fix: Sync page couldn’t be refreshed whenever sync was turned on or off in the Notification shade
- Optimization: App names were truncated when texts size was set to large
Game speed booster
- New: Floating windows for incoming calls during games Mi Cloud
- Optimization: We redesigned Mi Cloud’s start page. It looks much better now!
- Fix: Displaying items on the turned off screen couldn’t be turned off on time in some cases