Nuovo importante aggiornamento in arrivo per i dispositivi NVIDIA Shield TV, che in queste ore stanno iniziando a ricevere la nuova SHIELD Experience 7.2. I cambiamenti questa volta sono davvero tanti, ma tra questi si nascondono anche delle bella aggiunta per i prodotti Amazon, a cominciare dal telecomando della Fire TV e di Amazon Music.
Il servizio musicale di Amazon è ora supportato nativamente dai box Shield TV, per la gioia di tutti gli utenti abbonati a questa piattaforma. Per utilizzarlo basta aprire il drawer e selezionare la relativa app, inserendo eventualmente tutte le informazioni del nostro account.
A partire da questa versione software, il telecomando dei dispositivi FireTV (2018) può essere utilizzato anche su Shield TV, andando nelle impostazioni e utilizzando l’accoppiamento Bluetooth.
Altre novità molto interessanti sono quelle relative alla possibilità di personalizzare i quick settings e di disabilitare la funzione Comfort Noise, oltre a poter controllare le soundbar via IR e il volume via Amazon Alexa. Inoltre, è stato aggiornato anche il kernel Android, ora in versione 4.9.
Per scoprire tutti i dettagli del nuovo aggiornamento SHIELD Experience 7.2 vi lasciamo in basso il changelog completo di questa versione. Se avete un NVIDIA Shield TV riceverete la notifica di aggiornamento nelle prossime settimane.
SHIELD Experience 7.2
- Adds Amazon Music. Open your apps drawer to access or add to your favorites
- Adds option to automatically download and update SHIELD software (Settings > About > System upgrade > Auto upgrade)
- Adds customizable Quick Settings (Settings > System > Customize Quick Settings)
- Adds network link speed when connected via ethernet (Settings > Network > Connected) System
- Adds option to disable Comfort Noise (Settings > Display & Sound > Advanced Settings)
- Adds IR power control for sound bars
- USB debug access no longer required to enable network debugging.
- Upgraded to Android Kernel 4.9 from 3.1
- Adds ability to control TV volume over HDMI-CEC from Alexa
- Adds option to disconnect paired Bluetooth audio devices
- Adds SMBv3 support when mounting networked storage (NAS or PC) to SHIELD. (Accessing SHIELD folders on PC over supports SMBv1)
- Adds option to sleep USB connected drives when idle (Settings > Storage & reset > Sleep drives when idle)
- [SHIELD 2015 and Pro] Adds notification to migrate app data from SD Card to internal storage
- Adds ability to reboot SHIELD remote (2017) (Hold Home + Back + Mic for 15 sec)
- Adds option to keep SHIELD remote (2017) awake during media playback (reduces battery life by half)
(Settings > Developer options > Keep SHIELD remote (2017) awake during video playback
- Adds support for latest FireTV (2018) remote. Long press home to initiate Bluetooth pairing with SHIELD
- Adds setting to prevent 3rd party Bluetooth remotes from unpairing after reboot (disable Settings > Security
& restrictions > Bluetooth LE Privacy)
- Increases maximum number of CEC connected devices from 3 to 5
- [SHIELD Pro] Adds slow system warning notification while optimizing storage immediately after software upgrade
- Resolves issue where closed captioning was unavailable over USB tuners.
- [UK] Improves instances of playback stutter immediately after seeking on BBC iPlayer
- Displays audio stream change notification when when headset is plugged into SHIELD remote or controller
- Fixes bug in KODI where HDR may play in SDR
- Resolves some HDCP error issues when playing Netflix//Prime Video
- Resolves rare issue where Netflix would fail to play video
- Resolves issue where NVIDIA Share incorrectly blocks taking screenshots
- Resolves issue where SHIELD would not set lower display resolution or refresh rates when set to 4K 10-bit 4:2:0 mode
- Fixed Icelandic physical keyboard layout
- Resolves network issue when changing IP configuration from DHCP to static
- Resolves audio dropout issue when streaming UHD contentFixes bug where microphone was unavailable for Google Assistant when NVIDIA Share broadcast is enabled
- Fixes bug where Wi-Fi AP “Additional info” would not be displayed
- Resolves bug where “Power controls” displays incorrect information
- Resolves “Bluetooth has stopped” notification when switching from restricted to user profile.
- Fixes issue where Talkback becomes enabled on wakeup
- Resolves power-on issues while some USB hubs are connected
- Fixes issue where “Select” button does not work after wakeup
- [SHIELD Pro or SHIELD 2015] Resolves issue where SHIELD may crash on SD card insert/removal
- Improves reliability when turning on TV and/or AVR using HDMI-CEC
- Improved HDMI CEC control reliability on some LG TVs
- Adds support for MaxCLL and MaxFALL HDR metadata
- Resolves issue where newly connected hard drives would not be visible from network without rebooting SHIELD
- Resolves issue where some connected USB drives would not be detected after reboot
- Improves IR power and volume control reliability with SHIELD remote (2017)
- Resolves issue where SHIELD controller (2017) hotword detection hardware would remain powered on (but inactive) after SHIELD factory reset, reducing overall battery life.
- Improves reliability of quick sleep shortcut (Home + Back) on SHIELD Remote (Rechargable)
- Fixes issue where SHIELD controller (2015) would become disconnected after plugging in ethernet cable
- Improves reliability when turning TV on/off on older TV’s using IR (Settings > Developer options > Use toggle command instead of discrete commands)
- Fixes bug where wired XBOX One controller was not working properly
- PS3 controllers not currently supported
- Some issues playing .ts video files
- Connection from PC to SHIELD folders limited to SMBv1
- Rare cases where system seems to hang on startup
- “Full” dynamic range setting not working as expected (available under Display options when color mode is set
- Occasional audio loss on Kodi/SPMC, MrMC during HDMI hotplug
- Issue when detecting USB adopted storage on Belkin P-F4U058 active hubs
- Issue with PUBG Mobile mouse accuracy
- Color display accuracy issues on Chrome