Chi mi da una mano con ubuntu? | Forum Android | AndroidWorld

ATTENZIONE:
L’Utente assume la totale responsabilità anche giuridica per ogni attività da lui svolta e per ogni contenuto pubblicato e/o scambiato. (leggi le condizioni d’uso).

Si invitano gli Utenti a non pubblicare o scambiare alcuna informazione che permetta di risalire, anche indirettamente, alla propria identità o all’identità di terzi (nome, cognome, residenza, email…) e divulgare alcun tipo di dato sensibile proprio o di terzi.

Gentile Utente,
desideriamo informarti che tutti i servizi sono erogati, agli stessi termini e condizioni, da Arnoldo Mondadori Editore S.p.A. quale società incorporante di Banzai Media S.r.l.

X
    Baby Android
    Dispositivo
    duongthuan
    Operatore
    Vodafone
    Grazie!
    Ringraziato 0 volte in 0 post

Chi mi da una mano con ubuntu?

An entire year beneath the title "Nike Leaders inside the Road" may well be a blast. But time marches on when you're getting fun, and KOTR 2011 snuck up as being a bad hangover. The Nike team was the identical this year apart from Justin Brock, who couldn't ensure given that they was connected along with his good friend's wedding. The stand-in was Australia's Geebet O'Neill, along with protecting crew of Eric Koston (4th KOTR), Grant Taylor, Cory Kennedy, and Ishod Wair.

Jason Hernandez and Scuba Steve needed documentation, and Nike Colonial sales legend Bob Reynolds acted as Team Manager for your 10 days. what skateboard should i get

Nike rented a massive Mercedes Sprinter van, outfitted acquiring a big-screen TV, Wireless, X-Box, leather seats, a pull-out bed, standing room to boost, plus a separate back position for the gear. A conference on wheels, as they say. We'd have loved the skateboard journey to new levels.

ALBUQUERQUE, NM

We started in good ol' Albuquerque, when asleep and Grant Taylor immediately tried to light it burning. That might have been bad. Daniel Lutheran is usually our contact for spots, but he was inside the Vans team therefore we understood he wouldn't let us out whatsoever. And then we referred to as within the BZ skateshop, who sent Bryce Lister to demonstrate us around. He'd the area covered. Appreciate hooking us up over individuals day or two!

It looked somewhat simpler than a year ago, don't do not understand me, there's still lots of challenging methods. Specially the miscellaneous ones Get yourself a hug printed by michael Tyson? Loop a fullpipe? What?

ANTWUAN DAY

Ishod made the decision to get Antwuan for every day, which contained not wearing not running footwear and basketball shorts. Plus we have proven up at attract tattoos throughout his body and face. On top inside the, he'd to eat a 40oz of malt liquor and acquire three switch methods lower a six-stair. It absolutely was an excellent day, next great 40 and skating inside the heat for every volume of hrs, he provided inside the van. But by dusk Ishod was fulfilling the very best reliance in the office by fronting on random people while vulnerable to dinner. "You have to catch my fade?" He looked crazy.

Vegas, NV

We drove when asleep from ALBQ to Vegas. The drive may well be a blast--beers and weed whole time. Proven up around 4:30am and checked within the hotel inside the borders. We'd have loved to eliminate our challenges early once we automobile up. First was to acquire a trick inside the rail within the Boulder City ditch. Grant can be a wild line there and grinded the reduced bar. Koston started experimenting acquiring a Cruz grind on the top bar and, transporting out somewhat fight, folded away such as the cops proven.

Get yourself a stripper acquiring a skatespot? Okay! This is often frequently considered a enjoyable one. Sammy Baca hooked us tabs on a lady they have known who's one, not just a stripper (just for the record). I had been by using this rail behind a warehouse for every volume of hrs getting methods when she finally attracted in, ready. "I'm capable of singing whatever everybody need!" Personally we made the decision on $200, after Ishod got the pole jam stalefish, we'd have loved an image of her together with crew partying which racked us up another 100 points.

However, whether or not this came time to present her while using the cash, we was lacking sufficient here. And then we demonstrated up in this region giving her half in cash, but another half was some Oakleys, a few KOTR T-shirts, plus numerous stickers. Just what a champion. Good factor she didn't appear obtaining a couple of bodyguard or strong-arm. The item giveaway wouldn't review perfectly.

Colored DITCH

Photos inside the Colored Ditch prevent them justice. You have to notice personally. Grant needed to acquire a trick inside the hip, that's serious. The hill blast transporting out a landing is steep, but Grant went straight advertising online we didn't evaluate which he'd try. He almost proven up a frontside switch first-go but slid in route lower, then nailed it and needed it for your finish a few tries later. All he needed was an ollie, but Grant has something up his sleeve.

BACA Baby

Our raddest city challenges was once we'd have loved to hook Sammy Baca tabs on a baby shower. In situation you didn't know just, Sammy along with lady expect. Every time a brand-new father themselves, Koston was accountable for selecting all the products from Target: Newborn onesies, a Play bouncer, diapers, baby wipes... We demonstrated up in this region shedding a awesome $350.00 when it comes to all of this.

And then we referred to as up Sammy and told him to fulfill us within the Breeze skatepark I told him we just needed to skate the park with him and movie a trick. He was hyped, however, once we opened up in the van together with baby balloons travelled out, she got a lot more excited.

"It's just like Christmas!" he mentioned.

San Fran

SF was where the teams were to acquire their mystery visitors, obtaining a couple of challenges provided. We proven up every day early and drove by Potrero park, where Koston spotted Mike skating around. "Let's pull over and skate when using the Phelper!" everyone yelled.

Our challenges elevated to acquire occur neighborhood anyway, filtration deal with it quickly as possible? Grant knocked the tail disappear fencing immediately for 100 points. Then he started tossing up huge bonelesses inside the quarterpipe slant wall, although it wasn't inside the book.

Taking it to disaster reaches it, and Grant need that with numerous style. We checked off another miscellaneous challenges when using the evening while considering what the theme might be using the 2010 mystery visitors. Midgets? Legends? Worst dudes out? No. They were all former SOTYs, therefore we got Leo!

I had been all psyched once we heard Leo Romero's name referred to as out as Nike's Mystery Guest. He's the current SOTY, and hubby can get busy overall. But initially, we didn't understand baby: He didn't bring a skateboard with him to SF, and hubby was wearing a hands-attracted t-shirt. On top inside the, he's good buddies with Dekline's TM, Mike Sinclair. Maybe he'd sabotage Nike and supply info to Dekline? We straight-up requested him, "Leo, are you going to let us and skate?"

"I'm unsure yet," he responded.

We'd some team challenges an ordinary membership although in SF. The very first was for your SOTY Mystery Visitors: A hill blast within the skateboard acquiring a seat put on it. Immediately Leo comes flying lower the hill, departing another three inside the dust. 100 points! A great guy to own on KOTR, Leo features a awesome spontaneity and proven up in this region like he was getting fun. Plus, 50-50s within the 60-ft-extended downhill flatbar? Just points!

SNUGGIE CHALLENGE

Inspired obtaining a visit where P-Stone used a Snuggie for seven days to win a $100.00 bet, our San Fran challenges needed the filmer plus a team rider to don the wearable blankets throughout our before lengthy town. Jason and Cory handled it, when evening fell together with temperature dropped, everyone wanted they'd one. These received lots of compliments from sausage-eyed women inside the City once they were passionate in regards to the adorable fabric... maybe when they were SF Giants Snuggies.

DOPPELGANGER

One of the hardest miscellaneous challenges was searching for virtually every female who proven up in this region as though one of the team riders. We didn't think last year's champion--when the doppelganger bore this kind of perfect resemblance to CIRCA's David Gravette--may be matched.

So Koston spots this destitute lady in LA. Maybe, for anyone who's blind-folded, she might have looked much like Ishod. "Why not just get yourself a photo and pencil in 50 points?" we thought. Eric gave her some size-13 Dunks for your effort. Score.

O'NEILL Ignore

Eventually, Nugget experienced P-Rod's vehicle after skating and mentioned, "I'm going home I'll see everybody by 50 percent days." I had been amazed given that they left. Everyone was like, "Why isn't Justin here? He helped us win a year ago.In . Seven hrs later, Brock was inside the plane from Raleigh, NC, to fulfill us. It absolutely was your good occasions (and beer and techniques) really started. Justin got as much points as Nugget just to begin with we visited, despite a buzz on.

Although just what wouldn't count inside the finish, he'd been trying--to keep things interesting.

We proven in LA with two full days before we'd to exhibit it in. Our city challenges proven up in this region up Koston's alley: He walked for the Wilshire 10 acquiring a caveman boardslide, then up was filming Guy Mariano's Mouse line at LA High.

Eric is goofy and Guy is natural, nevertheless it labored out. Koston had that line imbedded within the brain while ordinary everybody was trying to remember it. Within the last challenge, Eric produced an appointment to Steve Berra, who we'd have loved to acquire a trick with. Steve only had roughly one hour, and then we selected some strange bank inside the pavement and skated with him when asleep.

Things were searching good and techniques were getting checked inside the list. We'd convenience Berries through Eric and used that for your advantage. Extended hrs were spent searching to obtain final methods, and everyone could be a student inside the conclusion within the rope because the evening deadline contacted.

Finish Inside The LINE

Your party started, therefore we were done. Ignore being secret or competitive everyone was only psyched these were provided alive. We have got kicked inside the Standard Hotel for a lot of drunkenness, so Scuba Steve made a decision to check out a bbq plus a pool party at his house the next morning with carne asada, Patron, and cold beer.

An entire day's relaxation before we'd to fulfill up at Arto's house for your results. We proven up third this year, nonetheless it didn't matter, because we'd a thrilling time! Due to Nike, the Nike KOTR Nasty Crew, and everyone who helped us on the way. Bad Geebet O'Neill didn't follow the trip--it's not badly since it sounds. Congratulations to Lakai for killing it. Before very extended you'll be prone to get!

BY RHINO

ALBUQUERQUE

Antwuan for every Day: Wearing only footwear and basketball shorts, have your teammates draw "tattoos" within you and face acquiring best complete skateboard. Now's your factor throughout the day, that start with a 40 of malt liquor before coming within the roads--that you just asks five others whether they'd decide to "catch your fade." You have to land three switch methods lower six or greater stairs through which both of your hands don't raise above your waist. Good luck!

Perform trick inside the top hip inside the giant rainbow banks

360 switch inside the spine by using this ditch

WHO Wouldn't Want To Improve The TM?

Impart us obtaining a quick run-reduced the skate background.

Bob Reynolds, Nike TM: Been based in the skateboard industry since 1994.

What's your current position at Nike?

Nike Senate bill sales repetition for your Southeast.

How possibly you've complete when using the reigns of TM using this trip?

Lost a dice game to Hunter at Agenda. Nike Senate bill needed a fill-looking for your trip, and due to the fact that folks already understood everyone and sometimes drive-through 11 states just like a repetition, it proven up in this region as being a perfect fit.

Did you've stored to cope with real concentrate on the trip?

Yes, Experienced in. I'm in the heart of pre-booking Nike Senate bill 2012, well, i had been putting orders in every single morning and fielding calls at skatespots after five hrs rest. It absolutely was hella hectic sometimes.

Funnest memory inside the trip?

The One That Shines Can buy the STRIPPER Within The SKATESPOT. It is not the stripper was funny a lot more the actual fact we was lacking sufficient cash and started bartering along with her--footwear, signed boards, glasses, tees... We even joked about quitting Cory as we required to, due to the interest she proven towards him, as if he was some boy whose virginity she'd stolen formerly.

When searching back, maybe likely to element that you would did differently?

Nothing. Everyone who'd formerly been overall trip was great and attempted very difficult. Maybe we're capable of have rested three hrs every day as opposed to 5. Furthermore, it absolutely was awesome.

Any advice for future first-time KOTR Team Managers?

Do not let the small stuff achieve you. In situation your property is not exercising, proceed. To start with, KOTR isn't for everyone. Pick your team wisely.

Vegas

Order a stripper acquiring a skate place

Get yourself a trick inside the bar inside the Boulder City ditch

Find Sammy Baca and throw him a baby shower, with balloons.

San Fran

Stone's Comfort: Everyone buys and wears a Snuggie for the entire time they're in San Fran

Visit inside the fence at Potrero Del Sol skatepar

Assist within the Hubba ad shoot

HUBBA PHOTO SHOOT

Every Month, skaters go to the Hubba page before flipping through everybody other Mag. It's frequently really the only place to discover females inside. Our challenges elevated to acquire attend and shoot a Hubba ad. Okay! Beer, Cory applying finger nailpolish, and Ishod spraying breasts with cold water? It's on! Must Be A Enjoyable JOB, SHOOTING THEM ADS Every Month. A bit more fun than using in summary within the handrail

We blew it! We must not want rested...whatsoever, for the entire goddamn trip. Either that or old man Phelper can't add shorted us within the points.

There's a title since the skater who's experienced most likely KOTRs, four occasions. What keeps you coming back for additional?

KOTR is just yet yet another kind of self-mutilation, which bit of GG Allin's spirit I have inside me makes me have to suffer.

What really happened with Geebet O'Neill?

He'd tendonitis in knees.

He only got about 200 points. If he could skate, might Nike have observed an chance to win it again?

Coulda, woulda, shoulda.INJURI Are Individuals Relaxing

The component that was the gnarliest trick you saw come lower?

Cory's nosegrind nollie switch at Belvedere park. It absolutely was sick seeing him make whenever watching him suffer for hrs obtaining a try at different parks. Cheap it happened about seven hrs before the deadline.

There's some Instabeef happening while using the trip. The component that was the acquisition?

You gotta follow me to know. Don't start none, won't be none! Jared Lucas discovered that shit shateringly pricey way. Tough love.

Is determined by the amount of shits I take.

Can it be a person challenge to really make popular page?

In no way. I am unable to cope with just what the supporters do, and they're individuals who finalise.

What's happening together with you and Leo? He longtime in the possession of-attracted t-shirt.

You probably know how for anyone who's in like second grade so you can be a crush within the girl within your class? So that you can you understood the simplest way to show your true feelings was by punching her inside the arm at recess. That's what's going on with Leo along with feelings personally. I recognize he loves me, i like him too.

He really was without any really board with him. Possibly you've think he'd skate, or try to sabotage us?

Given that they heard he was moving when using the Nike crew, he thought he happening vacation. I don't think he really gave skateboard.

Any advice for future skaters who continue KOTR?

Prepare to suffer.

La

Get Steve Berra or Make the most of Dyrdek to street skate together with you and movie a trick

Get yourself a trick inside the Wilshire 10, Hollywood High, what size skateboard should i get or Beverly Hillsides High rails

LA LEGENDS: Perform line Guy Mariano does inside the brick banks at LA Filled with Mouse
    Icone allegate Icone allegate t1larg.cuba.skateboard.ctsy.jpg  
    Ultima modifica di duongthuan; 21-10-2017 a 07: 29

L'avatar di ytsejam06 Super Moderator
    Dispositivo
    OnePlus One, Galaxy Nexus, LG G Pad 8.3
    Operatore
    Wind
    Grazie!
    Ringraziato 430 volte in 334 post
    Ciao,
    ubuntu è piuttosto semplice da utilizzare, fra tutte le distribuzioni linux è senza dubbio quella più "user-friendly" e con una interfaccia semplice da interpretare. Detto questo, la filosofia è drasticamente diversa da windows, quindi sicuramente un po' di tempo di adattamento ci vorrà di sicuro.

Quanto al problema del tuo PC, hai provato quantomeno a formattarlo con Windows? se davvero non è un problema software già così dovresti risolvere, e l'operazione trattandosi di un portatile è veloce grazie alla partizione di ripristino che immagino ci sia integrata dalla casa madre...

Per installare ubuntu invece puoi scaricare la ISO dal sito ufficiale, metterla su un CD o su una chiavetta e avviare da quel supporto. l'installazione è molto semplice e ti consente anche di scegliere se vuoi installare a fianco di windows o occupando tutto lo spazio disponibile.
    Sing with me, sing for the year
    Sing for the laughter and sing for the tear
    Sing with me, if it's just for today
    Maybe tomorrow the good Lord will take you away...