[ROM]Zelly Cream => Xperia Z+Jelly Bean+ICS [Fast+Stable+Beautiful+Battery][17/02/13] - xda-developers
* About Zelly Cream ROM
As we all know that ICS update from Sony is very laggy and we are not going to have Jelly Bean for our devices I tried to customize the stock ICS ROM to have the latest Jelly Bean features on our devices. I managed all the things in this ROM to have a beautiful UI without sacrificing the speed and battery life. This rom is a stock ICS .431/.587 based custom ROM, for our 2011 HDPI Xperia devices, which is heavily customized to look like the upcoming Xperia Z. The base framework of ROM is highly customized to have an awesome GUI, services of this ROM are supercharged to make it super-fast ROM for gaming and multitasking experience and several tweaks extends the backup of phone. Since this rom looks like Xperia Z (to some extent) and has several Jelly Bean and ICS features and apps, thus I named it as Zelly Cream ROM. This rom has best of my Smart Settings, LockScreen Style app and my latest feature Boost My Xperia™. So forget those laggy ICS days, install my ROM, sit back and fly high with your phone.* ROM Features
- ROM based on ICS .431/.587
- Highly customized rom by AROMA installer.
- Super fast, super stable and great battery life without sacrificing UI.
- 100% bloatware free ROM.
- CWM ready and pre-rooted ROM.
- Latest Super User binaries.
- Init.d support.
- SuperCharged services with Time Killer Killer mod.
- Butterly smooth interface (try and experince by yourself).
- Latest Adreno libs.
- Latest Xperia T Jelly Bean messaging app with dual UI.
- Latest Xperia T Jelly Bean keyboard.
- Latest Xperia T Jelly Bean notes apps and walkman widget.
- Latest Xperia T Jelly Bean media apps.
- Latest Xperia T Jelly Bean media libs for better video and sound quality.
- Latest Cyber-shot mod
- Xperia T Jelly Bean small apps.
- WiFi-Direct port(partially) by me.
- Dual lockscreen support (JB and NXT lockscreen).
- Jelly Bean lockscreen (slightly modded by me to suit my rom).
- Jelly Bean easteregg (shows rom name).
- Jelly Bean Google Play and GMail app.
- Xperia Z themed framework for awesome user interface.
- Xperia Z styled SystemUI with centered clock.
- Xperia Z default themes by me.
- Xperia Z default wallpapers by me.
- Latest LockScreen Style™ app exclusively by me.
- RAM tweaks to get 100-120 mb free RAM always (for great multitasking).
- New Boost My Xperia™ feature to boost your rom to play HD games exclusively by me.
- And many more, explore by yourself
Xperia Z themed framework, wallpapers and themes* Aroma Features
- Device selection
- Launcher selection [Xperia GX | Xperia Launcher | Xperia Jelly Bean]
- Bootloader selection [Xperia T Jelly Bean | Nexus]
- Font selection [Jelly Bean | Xperia S | Stock]
- Ringtone selection [Zelly Cream | Stock]
- Root app [Super User | SuperSU]
Additional features in Aroma (install if required)
- Root Browser Lite
- Titanium Backup
- Task Killer
- Facebook Integration
- Social Engine Core
- Sony Timescape
- Live wallpaper support
Jelly Bean Media Apps, JB media libs and fixed SoundEnhancement, NXT style Infinite view
Dual Lockscreen support (AOSP and Jelly Bean lockscreen)
Great RAM Management
Xperia Z JB themed SystemUI
Xperia T Jelly Bean messaging app
All new Smart Settings
Zelly Cream 1.2.3 (17/02/13) (after few hours of first release. )
OTA Support added
More optimized Boost My Xperia™ app (v1.2)
Fixed FC on location based wifi.
Zelly Cream 1.2.0 (17/02/13)
Official release with features mentioned above.
Zelly Cream 1.0
Initial release (not released)download* installation instructions
before installing this rom, make sure you have a complete nandroid backup and you have performed all the necessary steps, otherwise you may get bootloop. I will not be responsible for any kind of damage or loss to your phone, do this at your own risk. Read carefully and follow the steps to install the rom.
* Locked BL
1. Reboot to cwm.
2. Wipe data/factory reset.
3. Wipe cache partition.
4. Wipe dalvic cache under advanced menu.
5. Wipe battery stats under advanced menu.
6. Format data under mount and storage menu.
7. Format system under mount and storage menu.
8. Format cache under mount and storage menu.
9. Install zip from sd card.
10. Follow the steps in aroma installer to install the rom.
11. Reboot your device when installation completed.
* Unlocked BL
1. First flash stock .587 ftf file for your device to avoid bootloop. (below is the link)
2. Install your desired kernel. (list of compatible kernels will be added soon)
3. Reboot to cwm.
4. Wipe data/factory reset.
5. Wipe cache partition.
6. Wipe dalvic cache under advanced menu.
7. Wipe battery stats under advanced menu.
8. Format data under mount and storage menu.
9. Format system under mount and storage menu.
10. Format cache under mount and storage menu.
11. Install zip from sd card.
12. Follow the steps in aroma installer to install the rom.
13. Reboot your device when installation completed.
Note: after installation, first boot may take several minutes (to create cache, dalvic cache etc.) to start your device. Leave your device for 20-30 minutes to settle down the rom. Also at first boot you may notice a high ram usages (less free ram). It is natural because android system occupy a lot of memory while settling down the new rom. After 30-40 minutes reboot your device and you are now ready to fly with your newly installed rom.